Saturday, January 31, 2015

February Photo-a-day Challenge


I'm giving myself an assignment for the month of February and that is to take a photo a day for the entire month. I know I take lots of pictures already but I do miss days and giving myself some guidelines will keep me in check. There are some great challenges out there but rather than devote the 28 days to something different every single day of the month, I made it just a tad easier. 7 different challenges for each day of the week. Let's start small.

Now I'm going to try and take these all on my big girl camera but in the event I find myself out and about with only my phone, that counts too.

Anyone want to join in with me? You could always comment with your picture for that day of the week challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails