Monday, February 2, 2015

Breakfast with my big girl


Sofia and I had a mommy/daughter breakfast date this past weekend and what a great way to start the day. Anthony and I usually try to get to breakfast on our own (well, with a baby in tow of course) at least once a month and I think I want to try and start the same tradition with the girls. We already try to do things with each Sofia and Olivia one and one whether it's just running errands or planning for something really fun. Grocery shopping can be fun!

Someone loves chocolate chip pancakes. But honestly, I think she enjoyed the extra chocolatey hot chocolate with whipped topping!


My breakfast and yes, I did enjoy it very much. The strawberries are thrown in to make me think it's sort of healthy.



Home after a great little breakfast and excited to do more of these throughout the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails