Wednesday, February 4, 2015

il mercato


one of my favorite days of the week...market day! you can by almost anything at the market too which makes it so convenient AND you can bargain. well, you can try. my bargaining skills are not that great even with having the best teacher around. my mom. she can bargain just about whatever price she wants to pay.

while i love everything about the market, my favorite spot to take photos are the vegetable and fruit stands. so much color!


this man has honestly been at the market since i can remember. comes into town selling his vegetables from his orange ape - little 3-wheeled farming vehicle.



caramelle! yes, the market also boasts a pretty array of candy!


my ultimate favorite stops at the market - formaggio!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails