Thursday, February 5, 2015

Photo-a-day challenge - Nature


It was freezing out today. Like felt below 0 with the wind so there was only the necessary walks out the door. Like picking kids up from school kind of necessary. No pictures outdoors for me today. But I did take a picture of our landing in the house. I love this little spot and sometimes wish it was large enough to accommodate a small chair and table. It seems like the perfect place to curl up next to and read a book.
I love these plants because they are the easiest plants you can have as they only require water once a week. Which my husband has so generously added to his lists of things to do around the house. He talks to them too which I think it adorable. He's got the girls talking to our plants. Which is probably why they do so well. And they have the perfect spot to grow and bloom too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails