Friday, January 13, 2017

simply studiously


my olivia maria, my second born, my second daughter, my sweet. almost always equally ready for play, work or relax. she's a true kid at heart, innocent, prudent but playful and willing to lend a hand be it with housework, her little brother or grocery shopping.

school she has thrown herself into 110%. she enjoys going, has loved her teachers and schoolmates and although no kid really loves homework, she takes hers seriously and done with pride. these days she's loving math, figuring things out and learning about history. she is and always has been my artsy one and will color, paint, draw, build, construct and develop to her heart's content, any day, all day.

she is my little ray of sunshine. how is it possible that this year she turns 8?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails