Saturday, March 20, 2010

flower girl

Absolutely gorgeous weather this past week which means we have been spending a ton of time outdoors. One of Sofia's favorite things to do outside is to pick flowers. Sometimes she likes to pick just one and carry it around with her for awhile. And then other times, like today, she likes to be greedy and grab up a whole bunch.


Here she told me she was a "flower girl" in Zio Scott's wedding and this was how he showed her to walk in the church.


She had fun counting the flowers in her hand...


and telling me all about the "little, yellow dots" she saw on them.



I don't know what I'm going to do when I see her all dressed up for Scott's wedding this May. It's going to be very overwhelming I'm sure, but in a good way. She's going to look so beautiful in the dress Chaela picked out. And Olivia too, in a mini-version of Sofia's dress. My two little flower girls - they're going to look so beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails