Tuesday, March 16, 2010

play time with Sofia and Olivia


I took these pictures yesterday morning while the girls were playing in the house. Rain has kept us from our walks or going to the playground the past few days but today through the weekend are supposed to be nice. But the girls didn't seem to mind being in and taking it easy. Sofia flipped through one book after another, had a tea party with Olivia and I and played with her blocks. Olivia went from one toy to another literally climbing over both Sofia and I to get there.










I enjoyed sitting back and just taking it all in for a few minutes. Watching my two little girls playing sometimes side-by-side and sometimes on opposite sides of the room. It was pretty amazing. And a little emotional at the same time too. They're just growing so fast and beautifully right before my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails