Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Here comes the sun




We have had a great week so far...temps have been warmer, sun has been shining and girls have been getting outside which makes for even bigger smiles. From them and from me too. Just seeing how they react to being outside makes me feel all warm and mushy inside.

Sofia really is just an outdoors girl. She loves going for walks, picking flowers, collecting leaves and pine cones and of course, going to the playground. I wouldn't consider myself a nature girl so I would have to say she gets this from Anthony. Don't get me wrong, I love a gorgeous day, a leisurely stroll through a park and flowers are pretty. But even as a little girl, I was never one to get my hands in the dirt and collect rocks and sticks. Sofia loves it and literally each time we are outside she wants to pick something up and examine it. For hours.



Olivia has been pretty much sitting back in her stroller and taking it all in. She's waiting for the moment to be set free from her straps and let loose to roll in the grass with her sister and steal all her flowers, pine cones and blades of grass. Sure she's super cute and all, but she's just patiently waiting...


I mean, seriously...look at that smile. Couldn't you just imagine her plotting and planning her move in that adorable little head of hers?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails