Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bridal Shower - Take 2


A bit late at posting these, but the fun of the event still fresh in my mind. Chaela's Bridal Shower given by her maid and matron of honor at her mom's home one week ago today. It was so great to meet her side of the family and spend a few more hours with the bride-to-be! Tons of gifts, great food and wonderful company...can't ask for anything more.

Chaela's grandmother and mother


Lots of beautiful gifts!




Chocolate covered strawberries for favors - delicious


Chaela received a very touching gift from her aunt. She had sent an email out asking for family and friends to send back to her favorite recipes to make a cookbook for the bride-to-be. She typed all of them up scrapbook style with a couple pictures and it was gorgeous. Such a thoughtful gift that I am sure they will cherish for a very long time.


The gorgeous centerpiece - it included artichokes and asparagus!




3 generations - the beautiful bride-to-be and her mom & grandma


I really am just so excited for May and I know it will be here before we all know it. I need to get myself mentally prepared for the day though so the fact that we have a little over 2 months to go is good. I'm going to be a mess (a happy mess) seeing my little brother get married! AND Sofia and Olivia as their flower girls - emotion overload!!! It's going to be beautiful though, so if there are tears, they will be happy ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails