Thursday, January 27, 2011

And still more snow...

Last night before getting into bed, I looked out the window to what looked like such a snow blizzard. The view out our front windows was practically all white with the winds blowing the snow around and snow still falling pretty hard and fast. I knew I didn't have to wear my pajamas inside out and backwards to know that there was not going to be school the coming day. And I was right. Schools were canceled in our township, not that it effected us but just meant another day in the house.


My little snow bunny was all set to go out in the snow. Those are Sofia's pants from last year and you can tell they're a bit big on her. At least they'll keep her warm...and dry!


Our front yard. Covered at this point in about 18 inches of snow. Unless we get some warm temps soon, this stuff is going to be around for awhile!


Olivia so happy to be outside, tearing down the super clean driveway. Anthony got up early to shovel us out before going to work, what a great husband!


Our sidewalk, kindly snow-blowed by our neighbor at 530 this morning. Love caring neighbors. Now I'm off to bake some cookies to thank them. Seems like a fair trade to me.


If you can't tell, Sofia is dancing in this picture which just puts such a smile on my face. What's funny is that up until the minute I was walking outside with Olivia, she was set on NOT going on in the snow. Until she saw how excited Olivia was and then she started jumping up and down that she had to go out too. Neither of them actually got into the snow, but stayed on the dry driveway and played in the snowdrifts with their shovels. They were happy little snow bunnies!


1 comment:

  1. you have no idea how much i want to come jump into one of those snow piles!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails