Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Hunger Games, step aside Bella

I just began the third and final book in this series and it's safe to say that I'm hooked. Suzanne Collins is amazing. When we all had colds the week between Christmas and New Years, I got through her first book, The Hunger Games, in just 2 afternoon naps. The girls slept their colds off while I refused to put the book down. I flew through the second one just as quickly and picked up the third one just this evening. Our library didn't have it in when I went to check out the second book, but when they offered to have it sent from a nearby library, I almost cried with excitement. Yes, a bit dramatic, but what can I say? I love to read especially when it's this good. 

Do you think I'm exaggerating? I'm not. They're great and I recommend them to any book lover. Totally worth the time to read all three...especially before the movie comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails