Wednesday, February 2, 2011

cold outside, fun inside


I feel like a broken record, but I am so tired of this weather. Freezing rain last night, rain today and supposedly more snow coming this weekend. Snow is one thing, but sleet and freezing rain is an entirely different story. Sofia was bummed because yesterday her ballet class was canceled on account of the ice and at first I thought it was a little overboard. But then I walked outside to clean off our car and nearly slipped down our steps. There was about a 1 inch thick layer of ice on our steps and all down our driveway. Lovely.

So, we did what we do best on days like that and stayed indoors and occupied ourselves as best as possible.

We painted...




played with our craft supplies...


and we were silly during snack times. We were silly during most other times too but I think we're all getting a little cabin fever around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails