Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day in Maryland


We were in Maryland over the weekend for Chaela's baby shower given to her by her family and friends. I think it's safe to say that Baby Pitocco has everything and then some that he will ever need. 4 more weeks! I don't think I need to relay to you how excited I am for his arrival! With the baby shower festivities behind them and getting their house in order, Zio Scotty and Zia Chaela came over Sunday for lunch and bearing Valentine's gifts. The girls were in heaven when they opened their bags to find 2 of their favorite things - chocolate & stickers!

Here are the girls with Nonno Nicky in the background relaxing. Nonno Nicky and Zio Antonio babysat for me while my mom and I went to the shower. Stickers, munchkins and a new Care Bears movie. Oh and my dad & brother took them to watch the planes land at BWI, another favorite activity for them. Love when my family really pays attention to the girls and know what really makes them smile!

Grazie Nonno Nicky & Zio Antonio for babysitting!!



And Scott & Chaela got me a Valentine's Day gift too...Bugles and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!! Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails