Wednesday, August 24, 2011

P is for Playground


I've been enjoying reading of parents gearing up for the return of the school year and while Sofia will be going back for her 2nd year of pre-school, we're still not yet at that SCHOOL mode. I guess it will hit me next year when she's in Kindergarten 5 mornings a week. Wow! I can't believe I just said "kindergarten."

We've been enjoying some pretty amazing weather the last couple days and just totally soaking it in and trying to get out as much as possible without going overboard. And speaking of weather, there was a crazy earthquake yesterday in Virginia and we felt the tremors up here in Phildelaphia. The girls were napping and thankfully didn't feel anything. Honestly, they might not have noticed since both have so much energy and would have probably been running around the house or doing somersaults in the playroom. But it was my first earthquake, so I was a little "shaken up" by it. Yes, yes I know. Awful pun.


But after Sofia's stellar performance at the dentist yesterday, we headed straight to the park for some swinging and sliding. And running and jumping. Basically anything to burn some energy.



Love my little girls.


Sofia thinks everything is like a roller coaster these days. I thought it was hysterical her sliding down the slide with her arms in the air yelling "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails