Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!


Nothing like ringing in my 33rd year with those beautiful reminders of a blessed life right by my side. All the little things that make up my life would be nothing without my husband and my girls. I'm so thankful for our parents that continue to amaze me with their love for our children and their constant support in all we do. And our siblings, don't know how I can ever say thank you to my brothers and my 2 sisters-in-law for being so attached to my girls and so caring to me. Oh wait, I know...Antonio - PLEASE drive carefully! This is scary with you learning to drive!

Me and my big princess, who started it all by making me a happy mama!


How can you not love this one of Sofia showing Olivia how to roll out pizza dough?!? She's the best teacher around out of us all.



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to the best daughter in the world!!!
    We are so very proud of you and your beautiful family. May God Bless you.
    Mom and dad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails