Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sofia's School Crafts - the animal edition

I knew with Sofia starting pre-school this past fall that I was going to be up to my ears in her school crafts. And I was so excited for this part! I'm being serious too. Yes, I am not a fan of clutter, papers everywhere give me hives and I like to tidy-up on a regular basis. But this kind of overload I could deal with. I am using a flat bin to store them all in now, but I may have to come up with something new eventually. This could turn me into a hoarder. A hoarder of my children's crafts. I'm sentimental, what can I say?

Here are a few of the recent ones Sofia's brought home from school:




This one she drew at home, it is now a favorite of mine. A drawing of her favorite person...

2 comments:

  1. I love those! So cute!! Those are the kinds of projects I keep in a bin that I have for each kid. Eli came home with a walrus mask yesterday made out of a paper plate and big popsicle sticks. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this rate we're going to have a million bins!

    A walrus mask is pretty impressive! Oh the fun with popsicle sticks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails