Friday, May 6, 2011

Lovely Lilacs!


With purple being one of Sofia's favorite colors and flowers being a favorite outdoor plaything, it's no wonder she loves lilacs. While I love how they look on the bush itself, it makes me smile when she picks a big stem off to want to bring the petals indoors to a vase or even pick the petals off one-by-one to throw in the wind.

I'm so excited the weekend is finally here. Some fun stuff going on outside the home coupled with some much-needed relaxing time with the girls around the home as well. Going to attempt to organize my to-do list also and hope to cross some things off. And, of course, celebrating Mother's Day with my beautiful family and feeling so blessed. Sometimes I can't believe what a lucky mama I am!

Buon Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails