Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just the girls


My girlfriend was just in town for a few days from California and I was so happy to have been able to see her yesterday morning. She brought her youngest child with her, beautiful little Serena. Best chubby cheeks and curly dark hair you've seen on a baby! We took the girls to Ridley Creek State Park and we couldn't have asked for a better time. The weather was perfect for walking around and admiring the grounds. I take the girls there pretty regularly to see the horses at the stables, walk the paths and check out the gardens at the mansion.

Obviously it was snack time for my girls. All that walking and sunshine made them hungry.



Lori's mom, also Serena, came with us. I am sure she enjoyed the extra time with her daughter and grand-daughter especially out in the gorgeous weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails