Sunday, May 15, 2011

Olivia turns 2!


Today my baby girl Olivia turns 2. When I really stop to think about this milestone, I get pretty emotional, but luckily I don't have too much time to really stop and think for too long. So, I give myself a minute or two to soak it up and then I'm off being in the present.

Yesterday we celebrated with a family birthday party. It really was a perfect day from beginning to end. My family came up from Maryland and along with my Father-in-law, Sister-in-law and her family and Olivia's god-father, we ate, played and were very merry for my little one's day. The weather held up too, but rain wouldn't have put a damper on my mood, nothing could have. It was all about Olivia and my family being together for her special day.

Olivia with her cousin Simon, Uncle Danny and Zia Paola...


Simon gets some food - yummy chips!


Chase was there too for his first visit to our house! 8 weeks old and he's doing really great...Ya-Ya got some great cuddle time in yesterday!


When it was time to sing, I handed my camera to Jay, Olivia's god-father, so that we might get some family shots. This is such a wonderful moment that he captured!


Someone has a sweet tooth - just like her big sister AND her mama!


Seriously?! Thanks so much Jay! I love, love, love this picture!


Daddy's little girl gets some special attention too. Sofia was so great yesterday knowing that it was Olivia's birthday celebration. It made me so proud that she was her cute little self all day long.


Nonno Mario and his princesses!


Mom and Nonna Anne, or as Olivia likes to call Ms. Anne - Nonnina. She is a wonderful lady and my family is so blessed to have her in our lives. She loves my girls so much!


God-father and god-daughter hanging out...



I think it was time for Chase to take a nap. Love those little baby yawns. He is perfect.


Shhh, don't wake the baby...."You wake him, you take him!" Ya-ya's fine with that!!!


Nonno Nicky and Zio Antonio enjoying the birthday party


Chase is getting ready to leave, but not before one last picture with the family. He is yawning in this picture, not crying. Although, had he been crying, it would have been because he didn't want to leave!


The girls and Zio Antonio, Nonna Lisa and Nonno Nicky.


Famiglia Palumbi - love my family!


Goodbye hugs to Nonna!


Playing with the presents, hair salon set from Simon. The girls loved it!


Uncle Italo came over after everyone left, playing with the girls and a puzzle from Chase. So cute!


I now have a 4-year-old and a 2-year-old, so incredible! Seems like yesterday when it was just Anthony and I hanging out thinking about when we wanted to have kids and what kind of parents we wanted to be.

Birthday hugs - LOVE these girls of mine!

3 comments:

  1. what awesome happy family pics! i love every single one of them. it is so wild to think that there once was a time there weren't kiddos running around and then to see how big they are already. *sniff*

    Happy birthday to your sweet sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa, that picture of you all around the cake- the black and white- it's just such a perfect moment! What a beautiful family you have! I cannot believe she is two, and that Jack will be there in July. Our babies have grown!

    Oh, and your cupcakes are gorgeous!

    Hope to see you soon, and a big Happy Birthday to Olivia!

    Julie McGoldrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Em & Julie!!! It was such a great and happy day! Can't believe it's been 2 years already with my little princess!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails