Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter dresses

So, I realized I never got around to posting pictures from Easter morning at my parent's house. The girls looked adorable in their matching Easter dresses, not sure how much longer I'm going to be able to get away with dressing them the same. Hopefully a few more years because I LOVE it. They look so cute and the girls are at an age where they like that they're wearing the same thing. Sofia almost always comments on it and Olivia just gets this look of pride on her face when she sees her big sister wearing the same piece of clothing she is - it's too cute!




Really, she looks so much older to me in these pictures. Where is my little girl going - she's growing up too fast!



There is just something about Olivia's profile that makes me want to nibble on those cheeks. Or that chin. Or that second little chin. I better not be giving her a complex when I'm constantly kissing and chomping on her cheeks and chins.


Seriously, how cute is this picture? Moments like this make all the fussing, bickering, not-sharing, saying-no-after-EVERYTHING, so, so, so worth it. In one breath they're saying I love you to one another and the next second someone's taken something from the other and it's chaos. But in a moment as serene as this one was, the love came pouring out and overflowing. Love those girls so much.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails