Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Coconut Sugar Lip Scrub


We're coming up on that time of year again when leaves fall, temperatures drop and lips get dry. My girls and I use this very easy do-it-yourself lib scrub throughout the year but especially during the Fall and Winter.

Ingredients: 
2 Tbsp organic coconut oil
2 Tbsp brown sugar

Directions: 
Mix both ingredients very well in a separate glass bowl and then scoop into a separate glass jar with lid for use whenever you need it. I bought these amber jars on Amazon and they are great. They're small but don't let size fool you, you only need a very small amount each time you use the lip scrub.

When you go to use it, I dip my ring finger into the jar and get a small amount out. Rub on lips in circular motion and then rinse off. Tastes good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails