Saturday, September 10, 2016

The Language of Flowers


Just finished a fantastic book, The Language of Flowers. I picked it up at my favorite used book store, why do I even bother shopping elsewhere for books I have no idea, purchased last weekend for $2 and done, read it cover to cover in a week and really enjoyed it. So much so, that I've added it to my bookshelves and can't wait for my girls to be older to read it too. And boy, I'll make him read it as well one day.

The main character I wanted to dislike very much but in the end understood her a bit better and while I don't love her, respect her. Just a reminder of the good in people out there, there are people that care and want the best for us. Whatever that best means to each person, we are all different and require different things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails